COVID-19 Policies & Regulations
Please help us to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep it out of our Spa by reading and following our new regulations for receiving services per the Governor of WA state.
- In order to comply with social distancing we must limit the number of people in the spa. We therefore ask that if possible, you wait in your car until your technician texts you to enter the establishment.
- Please whenever possible do not have anyone accompany you to your appointment unless it is a minor.
- Before entering the building, please put on your facial mask.
- Upon entering please commence straight to the bathroom to wash your hands before your appointment.
- Magazines, Children’s toys etc will no longer be available. Drinks will be provided upon request in disposable containers.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or shortness of breath) we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment.
- All staff will be wearing a mask during your service.
- Staff will be washing hands, sanitizing hands, our work stations and all tools between every guest.
If you feel uncomfortable coming to an appointment during this time, we completely understand and would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you when you feel ready.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding as we try to navigate new rulings for our industry. We are all learning together and we apologize if we are running a little behind due to more sanitation requirements to keep you safe.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for doing your part.